Boyd's Farm 09/10/10 11:00:11 AM
Boyd Grain is a family operated business in Washington, IN. Tom Boyd founded the firm that has now evolved into Boyd Grain. The company farms over 7,000 acres in Daviess County, operates two grain elevators, manages a warehouse, and runs a trucking and brokerage operation. Although each of the four business entities provide important synergies, they are incorporated and managed separately.
Tom has handed over the majority of the farming operation responsibilities to Trent. The Boyd's grow corn, wheat, popcorn, and double crop beans on over 2,500 owned acres while renting an additional 5,000 acres. Tom and Trent believe it is essential to keep their equipment current and reliable. Every year they trade for new combines and update several of their tractors.
- We currently have over 120 drivers but are family operated with a small-farm atmosphere
- First Class Carrier committed to Long-Term Partnerships for over 30 years
- T.S. Boyd Grain, Inc. guarantees 98% on-time delivery
- Over 100 trucks that pull vans, flatbeds, reefers, hoppers, dumps, tankers, and drop decks
- Some Customers include: Toyota , Berry Plastics, GAF, Whitestone, Firestone, and many more.
- Owner Operators and Teams are welcome