Providing Diverse Solutions
Fine business suits are easy to come by, but you wouldn’t buy a one-size-fits-all suit, and you shouldn’t settle for accounting services that don’t meet your needs. At Kemper CPA Group LLP, we start with the wide range of professional accounting services you would expect of a Top 100 accounting firm and tailor them to provide you with a solution that fits.
All of our services come with our commitment to building lasting client relationships and our desire to help you achieve more. Our client base is diverse, and your changing needs keep us searching for innovative ways to help you discover – and make the most of – opportunities for growth and long-term success.
Accounting and auditing services are the foundation of our business. We provide quality, value-added accounting services, while adhering to the highest moral, ethical and professional standards required of our profession.
We help you take the guesswork out of payroll processing and administration. Our payroll services are designed to simplify the payroll process, from time entry and check processing, to tax payment and filing.
Technology is the driving force behind your business’ daily operations. We offer a full range of solutions designed to help you put technology to work for you.
We work to help you protect your future by creating an investment or risk management strategy that is tailored to your current financial situation, but will adjust as your needs – or market conditions – change.
Built on and sustained by Integrity, Parsons and Associates is more than an accounting firm. Our mission at Parsons and Associates is to partner with our clients enabling them to achieve financial success. Our experienced, qualified and dedicated team utilizes their skills to add value to our clients business in an accurate and confidential manner.
Our ultimate goal is to serve our clients, allowing them to maximize success while minimizing stress.
Parsons & Associates, CPA is ready to partner with your business by providing you with REAL TIME ACCOUNTING. We will work with you to make your accounting processes more efficient, easier to manage, and less stressful.
Learn more about our services and how, together, we can streamline your infrastructure!
Auditing and Accounting Services
Sterling & Company offers a wide range of accounting services to meet the needs of our clients from small one-owner businesses up to large companies.
Accounting services include:
- General Ledger Preparation - tailored to provide our clients with the information in the desired format.
- Financial Statement Preparation - preparation of financial statements to be used by our clients for internal and external uses.
- Bookkeeping Assistance - One of our most valuable services to small businesses is being available to assist in setting up and maintaining appropriate bookkeeping systems.
Sterling & Company works hard at evaluating taxpayer facts and circumstances in order to minimize tax liabilities. We maintain a wide background and experience working with federal, state, and local taxing authorities.
Tax services include:
- Federal, State, & Local income tax preparation
- Income tax planning
- Determining the income tax consequences of various scenarios
- Estate tax planning and preparation
- Representation of taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service
Management Consulting Services
Sterling & Company offers management consulting services tailored to small or closely-held businesses. We work with clients who continually face new problems and challenges as their business grows.
Management consulting services include:
- Budget assistance
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Operating analysis
- Purchase or sale of business
- Operations analysis and recommendations
- Assist in lease and purchase decisions
Sterling & Company offers estate planning with the objective of transferring more of your net worth to the heirs of your choice. After you spent your life working at building your net worth, why give half of it away in taxes.
Estate Planning services include:
- Establishing the size and content of your estate.
- Determine the amount of estate taxes based on your current estate.
- Develop strategies to reduce the tax
- Partner with attorneys to ensure that legal documents reflect the strategies of estate planning.
- Establish a financial plan for providing education, caring of aging parents, comfortable retirement, or achieving an early retirement.