Why Old National?
We’re your bank for. . .
STRENGTH AND INTEGRITY
Recognized nationally and locally for excellence. Read about our awards and accolades.
- An FDIC member with a strong capital position well above the FDIC guidelines for “well-capitalized” institutions. Learn what this means for you.
- Founded in 1834, Old National (NYSE: ONB) is the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana.
- Committed to sound, conservative community banking and lending.
Convenience of 170-plus banking centers and 200-plus ATMs in Indiana, Kentucky, Southern Illinois and Southwestern Michigan. Find one near you.
- Personal banking experts committed to exceeding your expectations with a full range of services.
- Retirement planning, trust and asset management expertise with Old National Wealth Management.1
- Full-service brokerage expertise with Old National Investments.2
- Coverage options including auto, home, health and more with Old National Insurance.3
Experienced business banking team on your side, every day.
- Checking, savings, loans and more.
- Cash management services.
- Insurance options including employee benefits and alternative risk.
- Top 60 U.S. agribusiness lender.
- Top 100 U.S. insurance broker; 10th largest bank-affiliated insurance broker.
- Funded more than $3 million in grants and sponsorships in 2013 – supporting approximately 1,600 community initiatives.
- In the same year, our associates spent more than 94,000 hours volunteering in the community at more than 2,000 community organizations.
- Each associate receives two hours of paid time off per month for volunteer service.
PO Box 499 Washington IN 47501