If you like the advantages of semi-country living but still enjoy the variety of a larger urban area, Daviess County is conveniently located within easy driving range of top concerts, restaurants, and other entertainment options. Instead of spending an hour in irritating stop and go smog, enjoy a short drive through rolling hills to almost any type of fare and fun that your heart and family desires.
Live to suite your life style in Daviess County and still be near everything you need. The county offers a multitude of settings near life’s necessities, including first-rate educational facilities for your kids, nationally recognized health-care services, a quick trip to the grocery store and pizza delivery for dinner.
Choose from already existing properties or build your own dream with the help of one of the country’s most sought after local builders.
Property options include:
- Lake home living – in eastern Daviess on beautiful Boggs Lake
- Town and Country Estate Living – in the rural county side or near a town
- Weekend Farmer – the new lifestyle trend of returning to the land
- Overlook living – with a panorama on the White River or a beautiful wooded ravine
- Small Town Living – close enough to your favorite haunts to walk on a nice day with friends and neighbors all around you.
As for style: Design a custom built home; buy a ranch house, live in a beautiful historic classic: Cottage, Bungalow, Italianate, Victorian, 1880’s Railroad Baron Opulence, Downtown loft and everything in between. There are plenty of quality apartments and rental homes available throughout the county for those who want to settle in first before buying.
Relocating can be a daunting task for anyone. Let us help you and your family through this tough transition. Daviess County offers: quality, value, and style.